New Born Vaccination
My Daughter is 1 month old today. She is due for her one month vaccination. I am going to miss it as per Doctor's Assistant the schedule is very tight today and he has given me tomorrow's appointment saying that this vaccination may be delayed upto a week. Should vaccinations of new borns be delayed? If yes how much

Dr. Manoj Kumar Singh
Pediatrician 34 yrs exp Lucknow
You can delay vaccines up to four weeks. In fact delay increases the immune response and is beneficial.
Dr. Hithysh BM
hello vaccination should not be dealyed too much if its delayed then not by more than a week if too much delayed then the vaccination schedule must be repeated see to it that your child doesn't miss on vaccination consult paediatrician for further evaluation and treatment.