Nervousness
I dnt know ho to describe.. I think I have some nervousness and low confidence problems , when I am in anger with unknown person my body is shivering, when someone unknown stare me continuously I get uncomfortable, also when I am talking with phone with unknown sometime my hand is shaking , if someone staring at me my walking style is become weird .. 6 month ago I purchased new white shoes but still not used that shoes I am thinking how people react ...

Brother you need to see a doctor .It takes time to get over such symptoms and can be very tough on ur self esteem and daily routine
Wear your new shoes and enjoy them before they get spoiled in storage or gift them to some one.
Mostly others even do not bother who you are You have to learn this.
Medication and therapy both are good
You have social anxiety disorder. You should start tab Serta 50 mg for 3 weeks and report back