Nervous in relationship
Hi Doctor, When I am really nervous in a relationship, I feel like vomitting. Nervousness can be due to pressure from her side,or when I get too much emotionally attached. Is there a remedy for this. I want to get rid of this. :( Thanks in advance.

Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Noida

Dear User You insecurity and anxiety in a relationship needs to be explored. To be a little anxious is ok and may be a sign of healthy effort in a relationship. But if anxiety is in excess and causing you distress it needs management. Some counselling sessions may be needed to understand you cognitions behind such anxiety. Consult a psychiatrist for evaluation and therapy.