Nervous, anxious, most of the time
I don't know if i am describing my problem or the symptoms i read somewhere that were matching with my problem.I don't know, i am confused.i just can't get out of my head.i feel like i am at the same place from past many years. i don't do anything. i feel like i cannot do anything.i am nervous,anxious .... most of the time.i dont like people, social situation or any public places.i feel like everybody is looking at me and judging me.its suffocating all the time.i am afraid because its increasing. its chaos inside my head all the time.i question everything and just keep thinking. i don't know if i am explaining it right maybe because i don't understand it properly. i feel like there is so much going inside my head but i don't know how to let it out. i want to what to do?

Hi Dear. There seems to be a lot going on in your head, may be because of lack of motivation, or past experiences you are feeling what you are feeling. Try and write down what you feel, there has to be some output to your feelings and thoughts. Talk to someone who is close to you. Meet a psychologist Face to face for better understanding of your concern and helping you feel better and getting rid of these feelings.