Nerve pain in hand
Hand has become intense after showing doctors and physiotherapist. I am on Myospa and Lirica 75 mg but is not helping. Doctor is not bring of any help in spite of mri of neck.One doctor is talking of EPIDURAL I I I I had my C6C7 disc replacement in 2010.Since then I have had several visits to physiotherapists,doctors for utter discomfort in neck,shoulder areas.To cut the long story of pain short,right now doctor is suggesting EPIDURAL INJECTION but is giving no guarantee of pain disappearing. That's another story that doctor first treated for FROZEN shoulder and now he says its due to neck. Do advise...

Please share your reports and previous discharge summaries in Private consultation