Left hand pain
There is pain in the left hand and stiffness after sleeping there numbness in the left hand but I can use my hand normally what is the problem please answer

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

It may be due to nerve compression in neck or shoulder side mainly coz of male faulty posture you acquired during sleeping. Later it can cause acute neck pain or postural syndrome as well. Better you use proper right posture during work as well as sleep. Start neck and shoulder muscles stretchings and strengthening general mobility exercises. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut.