Nerve impunge in l4-l5

Hello sir. I'm had an accident last year and my disk in the back was bulged due to which it presses against my sciatic nerve. I've 1. Burning, pinching sensation in my back till leg. 2. Burning sensation has also moved to neck and shoulder region. I do physiotherapy and it becomes alright. It gets repeated after few months. Recently I joined gym to strengthen my back. But the pain is back. Please tell me long term cure for the pain and to stop it. Also can I continue gym? Please help me out.

Doctor Answers (1) on Nerve impunge in l4-l5

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.