Negative thoughts
I am having negative thoughts and I am trying not to but it is getting stronger every day. I don't know how to stop thinking negative I feel that if I don't stop thinking negative it will become true and that makes me even more anxious

What you are describing could be anxiety disorder . Please get evaluated . Anxiety forces you to see the worst case scenario and thus increasing the tendency to have more negative thoughts . Consult with Psychiatrist and get proper clinical evaluation done . Anxiety can ve well managed with proper treatment so don't delay because it can get worse.
consult with Psychiatrist
Hi I understand that can be quite burdensome to be pestered with these thoughts continously Even our attempts to try to shrug it away may make it even stronger So here is the thing 1. Try to identify your negative thoughts make a record of this.. 2. Try to see if there is a situation causing these thoughts any underlying anxiety we can adress in therapy or if the situation has a solution focus on that 3. Negative thoughts aren't powerful without your reaction. So try to not react to it let them just be there. They will go away gradually After making record you can contact a professional Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best :)