Negative Thinking
Its been 2 years we are married. My wife is very sensitive and often is prone to negative thinking on whatever she sees and listen. Majorly she is inferior complex and thinks she is not getting prominence within the family. How much ever we loves her she will find one negative in that and continue to hurt herself. I have one elder sister who is married. She often compares with her and thinks she is getting more attention. Though my sister loves her she feels opposite. My mother is being very neutral and taking care of her like her daughter but at the same time she cant accept if my mother takes care of my sister. And she often ends up with the conclusion that she is being downgraded. Same case with my sister's 5 year old kid also, she don't like my parents taking care of the child as she goes beyond imagination and conclude my parents will not even take are of our kid in future. Is she overcomes the negative side she is a blessing for anyone. Please Help.

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
We should do her personality assessment. We also have to screen her for underlying depression and adjustment issues. Please consult a psychologist