Needed best doctor for re -RCT
As i have gone through 2 rcts for my front two tooth with different doc claiming as they are best ones but ended up with internal infection and cyst. Noe i am concerned about it currently i am going to doc milind darda in shivaji nagar pune who is claiming that he will try his 100 percent to do good rct nd remaining treatment as i have crowns as well which is costing me around 70 k as infection has spreaded to another two teeth Pls help me to identify the best dentist in pune for RCT

Since you have undergone repeated RCT with that front tooth and there is recurrent infection, you need to do something more than just rct. Along with rct, you need a apicectomy surgery, which will reduce the chances of any peri apical infection as well as clean up all the reactive tissue that is formed in response to the recurrent infection in the bone, at the root end. When both these things are done by a team of specialists, it will work for you.
Ask your current dentist about apicectomy surgery and see what he has to say

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+150
Chat with a dentist
Find a good endodontist near you who specialises in root canals
Hello The main reason for the infection in the bone is inadequate or improper root canal treatment. An efficient re-root canal may prevent further surgery if required. In my experience whatever cases i have done most of the times a good re-root canal is enough to resolve that infection.
Hi. Please consult an Endodontist (rct specialist) only for your treatment. Take care.