Need xray copies

I need copy of my x-rays done at Dr. Sunali (Noida). Please let me know the procedure of getting it delivered at my email address. I was charged for the x-rays but never provided the copy at clinic.

Doctor Answers (5) on Need xray copies

Dr. Hemant Kr. Singh Noida | Dental Surgeon
You can get your x-ray  without any  trouble.Its your  property. No matter whether it is taken  manually or digitally, you should  get the same in form of hard copy or soft copy.Ask the doctor.
you should contact your dentist for the same. no doctor will disagree to give you, your xrays
Hi You can just directly ask the doctor to send you the soft copies for the same . Regards
If X-ray is taken from RVG,  it is possible to send on your mail or can provide you the print if possible.  Or if x ray is on radiographic film, can provide hard copy directly. Request your dentist to provide the same or if possible you can click a picture on your phone which you can print.
Different clinic and hospitals have different policies and terms to save, protect their records. Few might provide you few might not provide these things.
Find a suitable clinic which will provide you X-ray. If needed.
Nowadays most of the clinics have RVG or digital radiographic image stored in their computer...  So i don't think any clinician would find it difficult to email you one...  Just request her she will definitely give to you.