Need weightloss diet plan

My height is 5 11,weight 84kgs. i was doing gym workouts regularly but i cant decrease my weight. the reason is i was not following the correct diet. so please suggest me the food calorie intake and what food items have to take.i had bored of trying many diet calories calculator apps. so please help me in this.

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 15 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314 www.kanakaveda.com