Need to gain weight
I m skinny and i want to gain weight as fast as possible. i eat alot but its mostly unhealthy diet .

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight.have healthy diet I can help with 4-5 KGS weight gain in month.that too muscle mass not fat.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..., Have high protein containing food.... Have egg, meat, fish, pulses, and foods cooked using pufa (polyunsaturated fatty acid).. It's good for health. Saturated fat is not good for health.. Exercise daily in the morning.. It increases your appetite . Have more of fruits and vegetables.