Need More muscles

I need good nd more muscles but I tried to make it possible from some protein contained food but it is very slow.So. I want to take protein shake for better and fast result is it right decision for me.Or pls introduce me with the advantages or disadvantages of protein shakes.And which one will be best suited.

Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga
Sexologist 19 yrs exp Delhi

You can gain muscle mass with With exercise and training along with protein diet.
Harisha N L

try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins.... Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, try to repeat this in the evening also....include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Milk products like chesse,panner etc and meat can help you gain weight but since they contribute more towards fat and based on the history you have given, you need proteins instead of fat to build your body mass so avoid it. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation....if possible go for a trekking or join some rock climbing classes if such a facility is available in your place and do it on a regular basis which will help you in developing stamina....Consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 15 yrs exp Pune
You will only have 636 muscles...say you want bulk to your muscles Exercise under trainer and good diet