Need lasik
I am fed up with specs therefore I am using contact lenses which is also not a permanent solution ...so I am interested in lasik

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

hello lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%.
Dr. Arjun Kumar Singh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 39 yrs exp Patna

How much power of your eye,for proper advice give details of your glass power,don't go blindly for lasik at the age of 30yrs otherwise lasik safe procedure.
Dr. (Maj.) Arun Baweja
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 24 yrs exp Delhi
Go for a eye check up to c if u r fit candidate for LASIK.If everything  is fit,u can safely undergo LASIK laser.
Your Corneal scanning is must
LASIK laser is completely safe