Need an advice on vaccinations
Hello Doctor, My 9 year old is due for vaccination. He is current suffering with cold, there was temperature of 101, 2 days ago, only at night and came under control with crocin by next morning, though the cold persists. With this condition, I am looking for an advice on if the shot of vaccines can be given at this time or wait till he recover completely? Thanks for in advance for any guidance that may be offered. Thanks, Sangeetha

Wait until he is having fever as vaccination is almost never an urgency.
Please wait till he is completely alright. 
wait and watch for fever and other symptoms to go down
when he is completely alright only then go for vaccination. 
You can wait till the symptoms go away.