Neck to toe pain on both sides
In 2018 Jan firstly I got lower back ache on left side and after some days it radiated to hip ,groin ,knee to toe .After a week pain started from neck to shoulder , arm and upper back too. Same is repeated on right side . I didn't get the swelling on any part and I don't have any stiffness. Pain is not continuous , it comes and goes.Pain worsen if sitting and standing for more than 10 mins , bending and chopping vegetables.My thyroid levels are normal and I don't have period problems .Here I attached my MRI report. I have taken calcium and vitamin D tablets too.But my pain increases day by day. I'm unable to sleep because of this pain as it worsens in the night. Does my problem has any cure.

Yes it is curable consult neurosurgeon

+103
Chat with a doctor
Hi there. Neck pain backache and shoulder pain are a common problem and definitely yes it is treatable. Your MRI is reportedly normal however I would like to see the images myself. A detailed evaluation and discussion with you will be required for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Please take online consult with a neurologist
1. Maintain good lifestyle habits like adequate sleep,  regular exercise/ brisk walking, eating healthy food. Avoid doing work which requires bending or abnormal posture