Neck pain since 4 months

I am getting neck pain since 4 months and there is no cure after taking medicine...I am getting pain exactly on neck muscle ..I am facing difficulties in rotating my head left... especially I am getting much pain if I rotate my head back

Doctor Answers (7) on Neck pain since 4 months

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free,  may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone  no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
The precise treatment for neck pain depends upon the cause. It is therefore important to take a detailed history of the pain, its onset, its aggravating features, any radiation and accompanying symptoms. Once the exact cause of the neck pain is understood, the treatment can be decided on. Homeopathy is very effective in treating various conditions that cause neck pain. The commonly used homeopathic medicines for neck pain are Gelsemium, Rhus Tox, Conium, Arnica, Hypericum, Kalmia and Silicea. The final choice of the medicine depends upon the reason for the neck pain and the accompanying symptoms. But whatever the cause, I have found that Homeopathy is very effective for treating neck pain. It can safely be called as the best alternative treatment for neck pain.
consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects
Dr. Sharwari Pune | Homeopath
homoeopathy is very helpful in case you have spondylitis do get treated
Hello.
You are probably an IT professional. That can be the maintaining cause for the persistent pain.
Take homoeopathic medicines for pain. You can visit in Sector Fifty two  Noida in the clinic for that.
Try to sit straight while working. Take a walk around after every hour.
Start with homoeopathic medicines:--Cimicifuga 30 and Arnica 30.
4 pills each medicine -- 3 times everyday -- 30 days.
wear neck collar, if possible. do not move/bend neck swiftly, rather move neck slowly. massage shoulder and back of neck softly.
Dr. Sri Divya Hyderabad | Homeopath
Pain in neck is due to either cervical spondilitis r tension in neck muscles. Homoeopathy has gd medicines for both muscular pains and spondylitis conditions.
further investigation as neck xray has 2 be done to evaluate underlying causes.
lifestyle changes.
If u r in dehradun ...u shud come to my clinic or have a telephonic consultation with me through Practo. Homeopathy offers complete treatment for cervical pain