Neck pain
I was Suffering neck pain problem at past 2 weeks.i did blood test for thyroid.no issues.and i took CT scan in that in left side neck had a mild swelling.. can u please give suggestion for solution,

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for your pain which has to be taken care....since you have not mentioned detailed report its difficult to come to conclusion... it may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain,shoulder joint instability,dislocation....Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.