Neck pain

I seem to have a neck pain for 2 weeks now. I am a full time working in laptop, mother of a 2 year old girl. The pain is in the left of the neck to discomfort in shoulders. Sometimes I also feel like I feel the collar bone very slightly paining time Should I be worried? It is just an Ortho related pain right?

Doctor Answers (4) on Neck pain

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to get yourself checked out by a orthopedician. For pain relief you can take a tab. Zerodol-th8 twice a day after food for 3 days. Tab. Health ok once a day after food for 10 days. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks. Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | General Practitioner

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
1. Any Headache ? 2. Neck pain ? 3. Numbness and Tingling of the arms ? 4. Heaviness of the head on movements ? 5. Any Giddiness ? 6. Any Vomiting Sensation ? 7. Any Pain radiating from neck to Arms? 8. Any Giddiness? If more than 3 answers are in yes.  We have found your problem. Please consult in private for the same and you will be better quickly
DR .V.HARI PRASAD
5 yrs. of exp | Chittoor | General Physician
Yes
just avoid bending or other postures which increase your neck pain.stay active and resume normal activities. have your ne Cl upright in vertical position for doing any work. sleep with painful side on pillow.massage your neck with volini gel 3 times a day.take dolo650 tid.consult physiotherapy for neck exercises.inspite of all these if you are not relieved you need more power drugs or other modes of treatment only after consultation with neurosurgeon/ general physician
check for sugar,bp,cholesterol,have pap smear for screening
Dr. Arunesh Dutt Upadhyay
31 yrs. of exp | Pune | General Physician
dear friend apart from you having a pain in the neck area nothing is clear in your question please be a bit more detail in discription of your symptoms for us to be able to assist you