Neck muscle spasm
Can someone suggest me a best spray or gel lotion for neck and shoulder muscle spasm?M havin severe pain in my neck since last one yr n doc said that its bcoz of muscle spasm in my neck.M doin exercise regularly but its nt healing.So pls suggest me some tips n a musclwe relaxant spray or gel lyk something..pls help.

Firstly avoid toward bending of neck and computer work OK then tk muscle relaxant medicine and do neck stretching exercise in daily routine u should to use heat fermentation with rest time for 20 minutes then spray
Neck pain for long duration should be evaluated properly..so you should Consult a neurosurgeon and undergo complete neurological examination..Based upon the examination he will advice you further Regards
Your neck evaluation is utmost important!! Till then you can try maintaining a good posture through out the day. You should not slouch and sit, neither you should sit for longer than 90min. Also the posture while doing your daily activities is very important. So please consult an ergonomist or a physiotherapist for posture evaluation and diagnosis for your neck pain! Do shoulder rolls, and upper limb mobility exercises, drink lots of water ( stay hydrated), do half an hour walk daily for general fitness!
You have to consult physiotherapist, he or she will assess you properly and give you ultrasonic therapy for muscle spasm and ergonomics for your neck posture

Neck muscles hurt when swallowing Stiff neck muscle relaxant Cervical paraspinal muscle spasm