Name of muscle relaxant

I am into biking.long bike rides result in stiff neck. The pain is only for a short duration. I need a muscle relaxant. Please suggest a good relaxant spray or gel. As I take proper care otherwise. A name of a relaxant. Please

Hello there.... I went through your query.... We cannot prescribe medications online..... Muscles should also be prepared for the activity that they are expected to do. Just as athletes stretch and warm up.... If a skeletal muscle go into spasm, the initial treatment is to gently stretch the muscle back to length to break the spasm cycle and resolve the acute situation....
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Durg
Stiff neck due to ride comes improper posture during ride. If it is relexed by medicine also, it will come back again due to your ride. postural traing will help to stop reocurence as well as bike's handle height may be issue. Consult to your physio to solve this issue as on line writing is not posibal. For neck stiffness insted of taking medicine ice pack applicaton on for 5 min in every 2-3 hrs or 3-5 times in a day relive some pain n stiffness. Then go for neck strech ex which you can search on net. But follow carefully these ex after reading full artical in net.
Dr. Saurabh Bhalla
Occupational Therapist 6 yrs exp Delhi
muscle relaxant will help for a while but will not solve the problem. please check the height of the handle of bike and your seating position. further you can start off with neck and back strengthening and also consult an occupational therapist to help you with the bike riding posture.
Consult an OCcupational therapist and strengthen your back and neck muscles for a permanent exit from the problem.
respect pain and STAY HEALTHY.