Neck, mid n lowr back pai
Hello I have been experiencing a back pain that flactuate between my spine....sometime it is in shoulder neck n sometime in mid back n permanent in my lower back .... doctor suggested me for x-ray n vitamin d n calcium test ...x-ray was fine ..but thr were mild deficiency in vitamin D n calcium for that m taking medicine frm last 6 months but no relife in my pain..plz suggest what to do m very depressed :(

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Dr. Larita Pais (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to get your postural assessment done. Postural dysfunction can cause imbalance of muscle activity leading to pain at various sites.Also work place modifications and changes in activities of daily living would me needed.
Visit a physio ASAP
There is no need to get depressed,your physio will help you out
Dr. S Rajashree (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi,IT Seems to be like mechanical pain only.your muscles might be very weak.you didn't give any information regarding your work and lifestyle. It also plays the major role. Better visit the physiotherapist they will relieve the pain with some therapies and exercises. Otherwise don't worry nothing to get depressed. Get well soon. Good luck. Thank you.
if any thing get back to me