Neck is paining
My neck is paining because during my sleep my necked moved soo can i take Etovir TH 4 to cure my neck,pls help me out

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

•The most common form of neck pain typically stems from poor posture, which puts extra tension on the neck muscles, irritates joints, and causes pain. Exercises can help reduce pain, increase mobility, and strengthen the neck and postural musculature. •When seated, a person should aim to keep the head in line with the spine and avoid slouching. It may help to adjust the screen to eye level when using a computer. •Sleeping on the stomach can also cause neck problems. A person can try to sleep on the back or on one side with a pillow between the knees. They can also use a supportive pillow to keep the neck aligned with the spine.
Kindly provide history in Detail.. Consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation & management
You can take the medication on prescription. A combination anti spasmodic for muscle and NSAID will be helpful.
Consult a doctor for detailed opinion
Practise proper positioning during sleep. You can also change your mattress and pillow for your body posture to help alleviate your symptoms
Yes it can be taken. Do neck exercises to release the spasm