Neck, back pain and Dizziness
Hi doctors, I am problem of neck pain, back pain whenever I get this I also get dizzeness some time I feel like complete room is spinning. I had visited many neuro doctors, they did ct and mri and as per the report they said there is no problem with brain or Spain. Still issue not yet resolved, any suggestions will be great help. My mri report says below. 1. No significant abnormalities of neuroparennchyma/circle of Willis. 2. Mild posterior bulge of c4-5 and c5-6 discs indenting thecal sac

Your MRI is not severe enough to show cause of your dizzyness. It could be possible that you have developed benign positional vertigo. See a doctor if you can try spinfree tablet.