Sizzling Sound In neck
Sizzling Sound In Back Of My Neck ..It usually lasts within 3seconds...And is heard in early morning ..I'm afraid as this sound comes without any movement in my neck..And it's not heard very frequent ..Only early morning time...and that to once or twice a week...Please help me out :)

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since when is this happening? Any other issue ? Like ear pain or anything? Consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. He Will help you better. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Sizzling noise in throat Grinding sound when moving neck Crackling sound in neck