Neck and Hand Pain
I have a severe pain in my neck and hand. I also had my lumbar fusion surgery. Also my hand get numb and tingling in my hand along with my chest pain. I can't uplift my hand. So please suggest me for this.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Physiotherapy treatment must and tk vit b12 and calcium supplements
Dr. Deepak Sikka (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi

These r the symptoms of cervical region. There are 4 to 5 types of cervical problems. I.e. Cervical Spondylosis, Trapezitis, Upper Quadrant Syndrome, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, PIVD, Ankylosing Spondylosis. U have to go to any good Physiotherapist for proper examination and then I suggest for proper treatment. Meanwhile u should go for X-Ray of cervical spine in AP and LATERAL view and blood examinationfor HLA B27.