Nausea and dizziness
Feeling nauseated and dizzy all the time. Sometimes pain in the left ear. Driving or not I feel dizzy and feel like throwing up but vomiting is rare.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
Dizziness can be a symptom of inner ear disease. You should get an audiometry done and see an ENT doctor