Heavy eyes and dizziness

For last few weeks i am having diziness and heavy eyes. Dizziness happens while sitting on computer and concentrating. Sometimes very slight vertigo like feeling( diziness is right word to describe by the way) i visited opthalmologist and my eyes were told okay. They advised conversion exercise. Later on i visited an ENT and he also said my ears are clean and okay. However previously a month ago i had a mid ear infection and that time the ent doc advised me to take a nose spray and steam regularly. But now when im having heavy eyes and diziness, my ears are clean and ok. I was diagnosed with anxiety in 2012 when my dad passed away. Is it bcz of anxiety too ? When i change my heads position the vertigo feeling does not come so we had to rule out labrynthitis. But it could be minieres disease. ENT doctor could not diagnosed it. Its not bothering me much bu the way and in the mornings i am all okay and feeling great. The problem appears later in the day when i start working
views-icons 37 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Heavy eyes and dizziness

Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
As per your history it does not seem to be vertigo. True vertigo usually will have sensation of rotation of surroundings. Since its continuous and not associated with ear complaints chances of menieres disease is negligible. And your history also rules out BPPV and labyrenthitis. Only diagnosis which can present similarly is vestibular neuronitis but again usually it will have severe vertigo initial. Consult a neuro otologist for further help