Nasal polyp
I have nasal polyp for almst a month now,and i want to get it removed,so please tell me how much will it cost,as i belong to a lower middle caste family and would be greatfull if its in my reach.thank you

Dr. Harpreet Singh Kochar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 16 yrs exp Noida
Hi. Nasal polyps are of two main types. Antrochoanal and ethmoidal. While the former one needs surgery, the latter one is mainly addressed medically as it's related to allergy. And recurrence is also seen more in ethmoidal polypi. Please mention the exact form for opinion.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Cost for any test or surgery is totally hospital dependent... to get to know hospital nearby your location you can take help of this app but for cost related enquiries enquire in hospital inperson...