Nasal congestion,migraine
I have migraine issue since few years n my nasal is most of the times congested... It takes a lot of effort to breath properly from nose. My head feels too heavy. I can't figure out what's the problem exactly???

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

probably Rhinosinusitis. Meet a good ENT Specialist to confirm and manage it.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Please consult ENT surgeon and you might require a CT scan of your sinuses to rule out if the headaches are due to sinuses or migraine.