Nasal Congestion
I am suffering from Nasal congestion from last 1.5 months, I stay in Riyadh -KSA from last 1 year. Doctors have prescribed Nasal sprays like Rhinocod, futonase etc and also Tablets like Airfast, Allegra. Still the Nasal congestion has not gone completely. Due to this I am having trouble sleeping... Not able to sleep continuously for more than 2 hours in a stretch. Doctors are saying it is due to Dust allergy and Riyadh is prone to sandstorm and widespread dust. Pls suggest..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation of your case. Certain tests to rule out nasal abnormality will be required. Sleep analysis might also be required as suggested by my colleague.  Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad

Was any CT scan done for the sinuses? If not one may be required to know other abnormalities.There will be swellings in the nose called turbinates which can swell up causing nasal obstruction and hence sleep disturbance! Thorough examination with an ENT or a sleep surgeon will help solve the situation.

Pharyngeal congestion Sore throat nasal congestion body aches Nasal congestion causes