Myopia suffering from -2.25 and -1.75
Sir I m 18 years old and I am suffering from myopia -2.25 and -1.75 I have to join NDA and in NDA limits of myopia should be -2.5 so can I reduce my myopia by wearing glass taking vitamin a and healthy food not put pressure on eye can it help me to cure it I have to reduce a little bit just .25 or 1d otherwise tell me what can I do for make my power constant sir please my LASIK surgery can make me unfit

i agree with dr nupur.
my dear friend,-1.75 and -2.25 DS is already less than -2.50 ,so according to your claim of having myopia less than -2.50 is fulfilling your criteria.so no worries now.,go ahead and persue profession of your choice. but please make sure of the requirement standards of NDA. yes ,healthy diet is always helpful ,but you will have to keep using your glasses,otherwise your power would increase.
Hello I am sorry but there is no medicine or exercise to get rid of glasses or to reduce power of glasses If limit is 2.50then you are safe

Surgery done to correct myopia