Myopia of -3,-3.25

I am suffering from -3 and -3.25 myopia . I don't want to get operated so kindly suggest some better option.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 22 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
Dr. Lokesh Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Meerut

If your vision is 6/6 with correction than no problem. You can wear Glass or contact lenses. No need to go for refractive procedures.
Get your Retina checked to rule out weak areas.
Dr. Shahnawaz Kazi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Check your corneal topography if its good and also pachymetry if its thick enough you can go for bladeless laser vision correction where there are no cuts jn the eye pure laser.
Dr. Neera Agrawal
Ophthalmologist 26 yrs exp Delhi
You can go for Ortho K lenses..you have to wear them overnight once a week and your vision remains corrected without glasses or lenses..these lenses are available with us..Dr. Neera Agrawal