My wisdom teeth pain
I got swilling around the wisdom teeth and got covered with skin around it and the pain is very hard and pain is spreading towards tounge what is the problem I got and their any remedy for it

Dr. Hormuzd K Vakil
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

The skin that is covering the tooth is called operculum. It gets inflamed and hurts because of food trapped under it and injury from the opposing tooth. Usually such cases can be treated by conservative removal of the operculum or if the tooth is in a very unfavorable position then extraction of the involved tooth.
Dr. Nikhil Singhvi
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, this is pericoronal flap inflammation caused due to food and debris accumulation around the unerupted/partially erupted wisdom tooth region. Please see and oral surgeon soon as antibiotics and painkillers will only give temperory pain relief!! Luke Warm salt water rinses will be of help!!
Dr. M. S. Sushma Susik
Dentist 25 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello  That is called impacted 3rd molar which gives  lot of problem.Take pain killers &if it still doesn't reduce then get it removed with dentist as early as possible. Good Day