My stool is always loose
My stool is always loose in the morning. I drink lots of water in the morning after waking up. Also I have a cup of tea which gives me the urge to go to the toilet. I drink water before sitting on the toilet for passing stool. Is my stool loose because of that? What should I do to have normal smooth long stool that I can pass with ease?

Hello... Well the consistency of the stools are such because of the diet you follow .I don't think you need to worry about it unlessbtge Freq increases and associated with other symptoms like pain, mucus, blood etc..do not worry..thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Get stool test routine done Giardiasis is a possibility inyour case....if not add bulk to your stool by having 3 tsp isabghul husk at night with lukewarm water for 2 weeks and see the the response

Reasons for loose stools