My son is 12 months old and doesnt eat
My son is 12 months old and doesn't eat well, doctor suggested to give him Practin EN Syrup Is it good syrup?

Hi. Its a major concern for almost all tge larents nowadays. Kindly see if these tios help 1) buy him his own set of plate, spoon, bowl and glass and keep reminding him that this is johns plate. ( assuming his name is john) 2) cultivate the habit of group eating. All members sit together and eat. No making him sit alone and running behind with food. It introduces the cincept of eating. 3)let him eat with his own hands. Definitely their will be some mess but let him eat play have fun while eatinf. 4) dont focus on finishing. All parents are behind the kids to finish finish. N finish their milk roti etc. Encourage encourage and encourage always encourage for how much he has finished. Eventually he will start liking the taste n he will eat. 5) flow 3 meals n two snacks diet lkan. Lessen milk intake. Dont keep viving something or otber in between meals it spouls the hunger. 6) gey him toys ok cooking like cooking set. Let him play with veggies fruits. Give him some dough to make roti while playing. Most importantly make  eating a family time fun time. He should look forward to it. Dont make it a task which he n you both should accomplish. It nrver works this way with children. The more you run behind them to eat the more they will have aversion towards it n will run away from it. Hope my suggestions helo. Good luck.
Yes it is. Don't give too many biscuits or maida prodcuts like chips. They suppress hunger

12 year old immunizations 12 year old boatbuilder