My son has fever, cold.
My son has got fever, running nose and chest congestion. He is not able to sleep. he is not eating anything since morning he only had 200ml milk.He is getting irritated,crying badly. His ear has got very red.i think it is ear infection.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. its a common finding to find ear being turned red when the person has been having high grades of fever. as you said he is having chest congestion, he might be having lower respiratory tract infection which needs to be evaluated. kindly give him a paracetamol 250 mg as of now and consult a paediatrician in person for further management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.