Gap between medicines in high fever
My son is suffering from high fever. I have given him Ibugesic at 1:00am but still fever is not down. Can I give him Meftal p at 2:30 am now. I am also doing sponging now.

Please check the dose ibugesic is 8mg-10mg/kg/dose can be given 3-4 times a day ,if given correctly we can wait for 6hours ,no role of meftal in between as both the drugs have same action,I would recommend to sponge him with luke warm water in between and give him plenty of liquids.
If high fever is recurring every 2hours and child remains to be dull with decreased oral intake then he should be shown to his pediatrician for further evaluation.
Give him plenty of fluids,wear light clothing,see that room is adequately ventilated and if the child is active in between fever spikes with moderate oral intake we can wait for 3 days for further evaluation and management.

Medicine names of fever Fever not responding to medicine Shivering and high fever