My son 2Yrs unable to walk till now
Hello Dr. need some help here. My son around 2 Yrs old, he still not walking his own, he stand by grabbing bedsheet , or some rigid thing, he climbs on my Indian seating system. But when it comes for walking - when we make him stand and tried to walk he keep steps like we climb on stairs. But if i release his hands off me he cant make balance and sit down on floor. Pls help me what and how we can make him walk his own, or is this normal phenomena for boys? I heard boys walk lately normally. Request your kind help here

Detailed history is required Pls consult directly
Require detail history of development... Once you should consult pediatrician in person for proper examination and sos investigations... Hope birth history was normal...
give calcoum supplement with vit d
Definitely there is delay in walking.. was stitting and standing with support also late?? how are the other things like language, using hands, social interaction. You need to take direct conaultation with your pediatrician for developmental assessment.
At 2 years, child should walk without support. It's not normal so you should seek any Pediatrician advice whether online or offline.