My son have hydrocele
My son is 3.5 yrs old and we found some swelling in his private part. After diagnosis we got to know that this is hydrocele. Dr. Suggested for surgery. Is this fine? Or we should wait for more time as i read on net that this kind of hydrocele disapear itself in kids. Plz suggest

For baby boys, hydroceles typically disappear on their own within a year. If a hydrocele doesn't disappear after a year or if it continues to enlarge, it might need to be surgically removed. Follow the instructions given by your doctor...