My skin is acne prone

My skin is acne prone skin and these acne leaves scars which are there on forehead And blackheads problem on my nose and my skin looks unhealthy so what should i do
views-icons 36 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on My skin is acne prone

Take a bowl add 2 tablespoon of baking soda and add 1/4 cup of lemon juice to it.Mix it properly to make a thick paste. Apply the paste to the affected area.Let it dry for 5 -10 minutes.Once it dries take some water on your hand and slowly scrub the affected area on your face.Wash your face using luke warm water and pat dry.If your face becomes too dry then apply some antiseptic lotion or moisturiser. Benefits Baking soda helps to keep the skin pores clean by removing bacteria and excess oil that causes pimples.Lemon acts as a natural bleach that lightens the skin and remove dark spots.It helps to remove the dead skin and gives a fairer complexion.