My penis is not getting erect
Hi i am 37 years old Now j having sex my penis doesnt get erection From last 3 months and i was far from sex due to some personal problems at home and now trying but now

Thanks for sending across your query! There are many factors which leads to erectile dysfunction like- low Testosterone levels, Diabetes, weakness in core muscles, low blood flow in viens of your reproductive organ, sedentary lifestyle and last but not the least high stress levels, etc. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and non penetrative methods. 4). Medication it can be managed well and treated in few weeks. We can help you treat that.
For further treatment you consult us online on Practo.
Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, weak eye sight, loss of appetite, loss of facial lusture, weak digestion, low memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can also consult. For further information u can visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com
Share me some more details about this first Call us now
Don't panic sir.. Start proper ayurvedic medicine.. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. To be sexually fit completely.. Erection will remain hard.. To enjoy sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
consult for prescription
Could be erectile dysfunction, nothing to worry about, once the causes are found out, treatment can be done. Please connect
Please consult a sexologist.
Kindly book a proper consultation for better evaluation and treatment.
Hello, Let's first discuss about your problem in details and the best treatment will be provided
online consultation
Take consultation