My height was not increasing
My height is not increasing. I am 21 years old but my height is 5feet 2 inch. I want to increase my height also my weight is 45 kg I want increase my weight .

Things need to discussed in detail. Kindly choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hi Please contact directly through practo
Hello sir Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects At the age of 21 u have to work harder but your metabolism and weight  definitely  becomes better // so u must try I need your detail  case history to guide and advise u properly and  if  you wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise