My gums are swollen how

Swelling in gums for 5-6 months Sometims bleeds too I dont want any procedure right now How to get relief

Doctor Answers (6) on My gums are swollen how

Swollen bleeding gums are a sign of infection and only the proper treatment can give you relief..if it is due to tartar deposit a basic procedure like a thorough cleaning would only give you relief..you should not delay as gum health is very important..
Hello.. swelling of gums and bleeding can be due to deposits around teeth.Get the scaling done by dentist which is simple procedure to resolve your problem.you will be having relief by treatment only.
Dr Shruti Agarwal Kolkata | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Usually a routine scaling is suffice  to avoid bleeding gums please see a dentist to prevent the disease
Hi...Bleeding from gums means there is lot of deposits in your teeth .Simple tooth cleaning will resolve the gum bleeding .Pls don't postpone a simple procedure like cleaning which is absolutely pain free. Ignoring oral health can be detrimental to you on the long run .
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Any home remedy for bleeding gums will only provide you temporary relief..... most likely you will be requiring a session of tooth cleaning followed by a guidance about proper brushing technique for best gum health.... I would also like to know about your fixation regarding the delay in treatment of this problem???? please understand that gum disease is an irreversible and progressive pathology and if untreated, it can cause deeper damage which might not be completely reverted....
Regards.....
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern, we need to find out the cause of the bleeding so that we can treat it. if we do not know what is the cause, then how can we treat it. as of now, you can take a tab. limcee once a day to be chewed for a month and take foods which are high in citric acid. consult a dentist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.