My friends are Bad brath

Odour are comes from mouth i try every toothpaste and verious medicines but not help for this medicines I have a proper medicines and preventation and resons bad brath or odour of mouth and permanant medicine

Harisha N L

Halitosis(bad breath) can be an important social problem in which the standard dental treatments and mouthwashes that are often recommended provide only temporary relief. Oral malodor is primarily the result of microbial metabolism. The mouth is home to hundreds of bacterial species with various nutritional preferences. These organisms digest proteins, and several fetid substances arise, leading to bad breath. Oral malodor from the overgrowth of proteolytic, anaerobic gram-negative bacteria on the crevices of the tongue dorsum can be successfully diagnosed and treated.To reduce bad breath, avoid cavities and lower your risk of gum disease, consistently practice good oral hygiene. Further treatment for bad breath can vary, depending on the cause. If your bad breath is thought to be caused by an underlying health condition,as we can't prescribe medication online as per law consult dentist or physician they will help you
Dr. Gaurang Patil
Dentist 10 yrs exp Pune
Get a checkup done at a dental clinic . Might be that u require a teeth cleaning done.