My father have depression and mandisorde
My father have depression and mania disorder ..now in mania condition not ready to visit doctor n we can not force. He was taking OLAZAPINE TAB earlier now not taking. Shall we continue it.

Hello dear now you can understand mania and depression, the condition in general is called bipolar affective disorder. In manic phase antipsychotic is needed. You said previously he was taking olanzapine, how was the response on olanzapine.? If it was good than you should continue it. Rule out any history of diabetes and hypertension first.
If he is not taking olanzapine oral tablet than one formulation called as DT is available in mkt U can mix with it in food also. Eg oleptal DT. Liquid formula of another antipsychotic risperidone is also available, you can mix it in food and juice.