My eyes going deeper

Hi, My eyes are going deeper. Compared than last year my eyes are going deeper. Kindly please provide a cause and solution for this issue.

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Tirunelveli

Well, in your age group, it must be dark circles under your eyes make us think that the eye is sunken. These appear mainly due to our busy lifestyle and the best treatment is to get a good solid 8 hours of sleep daily.  You could also Use under eye creams with vitamin k, stop smoking and restrict alcohol intake, increase green leafy vegetables in your diet. It will take 3-4 months to see changes, so be patient.  If this doesn't work,  then you probably will need fillers.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello You can consult oculoplastic specialist who will examine your eyes and may advice you fillers if required

Hello. Well I don't think so it's what you said... probably due to dehydration your eyes look sunken..secondly due r to work you might have got dark circles which is making you feel that....don't worry.....drink water well....thank you