My ear drum is perforated
My ear drum is perforated. Doctor has adviced for tympanoplasty. So from which private hospital should i go for operation in Delhi ?
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello you can get operated at aiims consult ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?