My anus is slightly cross
I have a habit of masturbations i can't control so for that reason my male part is sightly curved to the left please give me some suggestions for my. Problem And even can't marry coz of some family problems.
97 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kameswara Sharma A.
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
What is your exact need for the advice. . ? You want your male part to be normal . Then you require to visit an Andrologist. .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.